Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pumps
High efficiencies for utility rebates and incentive programs
Daikin is pleased to announce our new Vertical Stack Heat Pump Model VHC(Chassis) and VHF(Cabinet) in unit sizes 009 to 036 with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant and efficiencies that exceed ASHRAE 90.1 by up to 30%. Using customer feedback, we have developed a vertical stack product that includes many of the options that markets demand, while allowing for future option growth.
Daikin Vertical Stack units are designed for use in multiple floor apartments, office buildings, hotels, nursing homes and other similar applications. They require a minimum amount of floor space and are designed for multiple discharge arrangements.
- Efficiencies up to 15.7 EER - 30% higher than the current ASHRAE 90.1 minimum, and most models exceed minimum thresholds for most utility rebate and incentive programs.
- MicroTech® III Unit Controller with OpenChoicestm – Standalone control by unit or wall mounted, Programmable or non-programmable T-stat. Or add Optional LonWorks® (LonMark 3.4), or with BACnet® Communication Modules for integration to BAS systems.
- Integrated vibration isolation within the chassis rails – reduces vibration transmission to the wall structure.
- Optional Factory installed 2-way motorized valves (NO or NC) – ideal for variable pumping applications – when there isn't a call for unit operation, the valve closes, reducing the flow requirements through the condenser water loop. This option reduces installation and operating costs.
- Optional Auto-Flow Regulators to ensure proper water flow rate through the unit.
- Optional Compressor sound blankets for unit sizes 021 to 036 – helps to attenuate compressor noise.
- Optional ECM Motors in unit sizes 021 to 036 – soft-start, 2-speed operation, higher efficiency, quiet.
- eQuest® Ready! Click here to download product input files for use with eQUEST® energy modeling software.
SpecificationsVertical Stack Performance Data
|Water Loop (standard)||Water Loop (ECM at high static)|