Vertical Stack Water Source Heat Pumps
High efficiencies for utility rebates and incentive programs
Daikin is pleased to announce our new and improved Vertical Stack Heat Pump Model VHC (Chassis) and VHF (Cabinet) in unit sizes 009 to 036 with non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant and efficiencies that exceed ASHRAE 90.1 by up to 50%. Using customer feedback, we have developed a vertical stack product that includes many of the options that markets demand, while allowing for optional future growth.
Vertical stack units are designed for use in multiple floor apartments, office buildings, hotels, nursing homes and other similar applications. They require a minimum amount of floor space and are designed for multiple discharge arrangements.
- Efficiencies up to 24.1 EER - 50% higher than the current ASHRAE 90.1 minimum, and most models exceed minimum thresholds for most utility rebate and incentive programs
- Optional dactory installed hydronic heat coil to help reduce energy consumption by using hot loop water temperatures to condition a space without energizing mechanical heating
- Geothermal models available
- Optional factory installed MERV 8 filters for improved indoor air quality
- Optional factory installed 2-way motorized valves (NO or NC) – ideal for variable pumping applications – when there isn't a call for unit operation, the valve closes, reducing the flow requirements through the condenser water loop. This option reduces installation and operating costs
- Optional auto-flow regulators to ensure proper water flow rate through the unit
- Optional front-mounted disconnect switch allows user to turn off power to the unit for service/maintenance
- Optional motorized outdoor air damper module allows compatibility with outdoor air applications
- Optional compressor sound blankets for unit sizes 021 to 036 – helps to attenuate compressor noise
- Optional ECM motors - 4 field-selectable CFM settings and 28 programmed CFM values, helping to reduce sound levels and savings on operating energy Multiple riser and cabinet options available to accommodate your specific application
- eQuest® Ready! Click here to download product input files for use with eQUEST® energy modeling software.
- Sound data available!
SpecificationsVertical Stack Performance Data
|Water Loop (standard)||Water Loop (ECM at high static)|