ThinLine Horizontal Fan Coils and Cabinet Unit Heaters
Solutions for every application
New Daikin ThinLine horizontal fan coils and cabinet unit heaters offer space saving solutions for single-zone applications. Available as exposed, recessed, or fully concealed ceiling configurations, these AHRI certified units mount above valuable floor space and are often unnoticeable, making them ideal for new construction or retrofit buildings.
What is noticeable, however, is ThinLine's wide-range of performance, increased energy efficiencies and savings, improved indoor air quality, and exceptionally quiet operation. We designed ThinLine horizontal units with these benefits in mind and incorporate a wide-variety of features and software selectable options most desired by building owners, specifying engineers and contractors alike. The result is an industry-leading product line with solutions to fit multiple applications.
- Seven unit sizes from 200 to 1,300 cfm
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel construction for longer life
- Fully concealed, exposed or recessed applications
- 2-pipe or 4-pipe configuration
- 2-, 3- and 4-row primary coil option
- Standard or high capacity secondary coil; reheat or preheat
- Electric heat, both total and auxiliary
- Mixing box/economizer option
- AHRI-certified performance, ETL and CETL safety agency approval listing
- Factory-installed valve packages with secondary drain pans
- Multiple control options, including MicroTech III controllers
- Fiberglass or close-cell insulation option
For a complete list of the most current ThinLine vertical fan coil and cabinet unit heater specifications, please refer to Daikin Catalog 724.