Enfinity™ Console In-room Water Source Heat Pump (Models MHC/MHW)
New EnfinityTM console water source heat pumps, designed for in-room installation, exceed ASHRAE 90.1 efficiency standard by up to 35 percent to reduce energy consumption and operating costs. Units can contribute to qualifying for rebates and earning points for LEED® certification. Selectable for Boiler/Tower or Geothermal applications, Enfinity console water source heat pumps use
Key Features and Options
- MicroTech® III unit controller with Open Choices™ feature – Standalone control by unit- or wall-mounted, programmable or non-programmable T-stat. Optional LonWorks® (LonMark 3.4 certified) or BACnet® communication modules for integration to a building automation system (BAS).
- GentleFlo™ tangential fan – Quiet operation and improved unit efficiency by maintaining uniform airflow over the coil. User selectable Hi or Lo airflow settings.
- Optional Auxiliary/Emergency Electric Heat Coil (2.5kW or 3.5kW) – in emergency situations where the compressor no longer functions, the integral electric heat coil can provide temporary heating until the compressor is replaced.
- Optional factory-installed piping packages with 2-way motorized valves (NO or NC) – ideal for variable pumping applications – when there is no call for unit operation, the valve closes, reducing flow requirements through the condenser water loop. This option reduces installation and operating costs.
- High efficiency, R-410A compressor - Smooth rotary compressors mounted on McQuay’s unique ViscoElastic Massplate anti-vibration system for quiet operation.
- Attractive Painted Cabinet - Installer- and service-friendly flat- or slope-top cabinet has one front and two side panels to allow easy access to to water connections, components and controls without having to lift off the entire cabinet. Optional colors are available.
- IAQ drain pans – Double sloped, non-corrosive, polymer drain pan provide positive condensate removal and is easily accessed for cleaning for superior IAQ.
- Application flexibility - Available in standard range (Boiler/tower applications) or geothermal range (for closed or open loop applications).
Nominal Capacity (BTUH)
Nominal Airflow (CFM)
As noted above, efficiency is up to 35% higher than the current ASHRAE 90.1 minimum, and most models exceed minimum thresholds for most utility rebate and incentive programs.