Enfinity™ Console In-Room Water Source Heat Pumps
Unsurpassed reliability and quiet operation
More than 40 years ago, Daikin designed the first complete line of water source heat pumps for high efficiency, individually zoned comfort control in offices, schools, assisted living facilities, manufacturing facilities and other commercial buildings. Our reputation for outstanding reliability and quiet operation has been reinforced in thousands of successful installations.
Enfinity water source heat pumps incorporate the best of our past and the best of what's new. Using feedback from building owners, consulting engineers, contractors and service engineers, we designed Enfinity products to give you maximum flexibility to design, install, operate and maintain the ideal water source heat pump system for your building project.
- Standard or geothermal application flexibility
- High efficiency reduces energy consumption/operating costs and can contribute to earning LEED® points and rebates
- GentleFlo™ cross-tangential fan wheel design provides whisper quiet operation and maximum airflow for proper air circulation
- MicroTech® III unit controls with Open Choices™ feature allows standalone or easy, low cost network integration using LonWorks® or BACnet® communication options
- Two cabinet styles – flat top or slope top in high or low sill configuration to satisfy special application requirements
- Performance rated with ISO Standard 13256-1
- eQuest® Ready! Click here to download product input files for use with eQUEST® energy modeling software.
SpecificationsEnfinity Console In-Room Dimensions
|007 (low sill)||10.25||46||22.5|
|007 (high sill)||10.25||46||25|
|009 (low sill)||10.25||46||22.5|
|009 (high sill)||10.25||46||25|
|012 (low sill)||10.25||54||22.5|
|012 (high sill)||10.25||54||25|
|015 (low sill)||10.25||54||22.5|
|015 (high sill)||10.25||54||25|
|018 (low sill)||10.25||54||22.5|
|018 (high sill)||10.25||54||25|
|Water Loop (standard unit)||Ground Loop (ECM & high static)|