ThinLine Vertical Fan Coils and Cabinet Unit Heaters
Solutions for every application
AHRI certified Daikin ThinLine vertical fan coils and cabinet unit heaters are an excellent value for any new or retrofit construction project. Units are available in flat top, slope top, and hideaway configurations and mount on, or within, an interior room wall, making them easily accessible and serviceable. Internal valves, connections, and components are contained within removable access panels and end panels for quick installation and maintenance.
Vertical units provide the same wide-range performance, energy efficiencies and savings, indoor air quality, and quiet operation benefits as horizontal units, with many of the same features and options. They are ideal for all building types including apartments, condos, colleges, dormitories, healthcare offices, and government buildings. With a complete line of ThinLine products to choose from, count on Daikin to provide years of efficient, reliable, and quiet fan coil and cabinet unit heater operation.
- Seven unit sizes from 200 to 1,200 cfm
- 2-pipe or 4-pipe configurations
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel construction for longer life
- Closed-cell insulation standard
- Electric heat, total or auxiliary
- Fully concealed, exposed or recessed applications
- AHRI certified performance
- ETL and CETL safety agency approval listing
For a complete list of the most current ThinLine vertical fan coil and cabinet unit heater specifications, please refer to Daikin Catalog 722.