Air Cooled Scroll Chiller
High efficiency and quiet operation at an affordable price
Model AGZ air cooled scroll chillers have the performance and features typical of larger, more expensive chillers. These 10 to 190-ton chillers provide big benefits for small to mid-sized buildings.
- Model AGZ-D Efficiency exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1.
- Quiet operation with sound pressure ratings as low as 60 dBA, without any optional acoustic treatment.
- Ideal for retrofit since compact unit footprint can save installation space and costs.
- Responsible refrigerants – AGZ-D 75 to 190 ton chillers use R-410A, which has no ozone depletion potential and no phase-out schedule.
- Easy to integrate because our Open Choices™ feature allows the unit controls to easily integrate with your choice of building automation system using LonTalk®, BACnet® or Modbus® open protocols.
- LEED® Points – All dual circuit models qualify for LEED EAc 4
- Optional pump packages or remote evaporators available
Options to exactly meet your requirementsEnvironments
- High ambient kit, for operation from 105 to 125 ºF (40 to 52 ºC)
- Low ambient kit, down to -10 ºF (-23 ºC)
- Condenser coil options for enhanced durability in seacoast environments: copper fins or Electrofin™ and Blackfin™ coatings
- Ice storage capability to reduce operating costs
- Hot gas bypass for low load operation, down to 10%
- Fan VFD control for enhanced part load efficiency
- Compressor sound reduction package for ultra sound-sensitive projects
- Pump packages for reduced installation costs and time
- Remote evaporator for keeping all chilled water piping within the building
- Phase voltage monitor senses and avoids undesirable electrical conditions