AGZ-E Air Cooled Scroll Chiller
Reliability, efficiency and low cost of ownership
Daikin AGZ-E air cooled scroll chillers are feature-rich, with industry leading performance. The 30 to 70-ton chillers provide big benefits for small to mid-sized buildings.
- Reliable - AGZ-E is built on the solid foundation of reliability & robust design of Daikin's AGZ chiller product.
- Efficient - Exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1 2013 & FEMP 2012 standards.
- Quiet - Sound pressure ratings as low as 60 dBA, without any optional acoustic treatment.
- Low Cost of Ownership - AGZ-E's low installed cost, combined with high operating efficiency and ease of maintenance provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Ideal for Retrofit - Compact unit footprint can save installation space & costs.
- Mission Critical Applications - AGZ-E was designed to handle the demanding requirements of data centers and hospitals. The RapidRestore™ feature along with the high evaporator leaving water temperature capability (65F) makes AGZ-E the ideal choice.
- Responsible Refrigerants - The AGZ-E chillers use R-410A, which has no ozone depletion potential and no phase-out schedule.
- Easy to Integrate - Our Open Choices™ feature allows the unit controls to easily integrate with your choice of building automation system using LonTalk®, BACnet® or Modbus® open protocols.
- LEED® Points - All dual circuit models qualify for LEED EAC - 4 for Enhanced Refrigerant Management worth 2 points.
(Tons @ AHR)
(L x W x H)
|Refrigerant Circuits||MCA / RFS1
|MCA / RFS1 @460V|
|030||28.1||10.2||15.1||95 x 88 x 101||2||149/175||74/80|
|035||34.9||10.2||15.4||95 x 88 x 101||2||163/175||77/90|
|040||39.2||11.4||16.5||95 x 88 x 101||2||168/200||80/90|
|045||42.6||11.0||16.4||95 x 88 x 101||2||228/250||90/100|
|050||48.3||10.6||16.0||95 x 88 x 101||2||241/250||109/125|
|055||51.8||10.4||15.9||95 x 88 x 101||2||251/300||118/125|
|060||57.0||10.5||15.8||95 x 88 x 101||2||260/300||126/150|
|065||58.7||10.6||15.7||95 x 88 x 101||2||268/300||129/150|
|070||65.1||10.1||15.8||95 x 88 x 101||2||306/350||138/150|
|1. Minimum circuit amps and recommended fuse size based on copper conductor.|