Fan Powered AirTerminal Units - Parallel
Parallet Fan Powered VAV Terminal Units
Parallel fan-powered terminal units, Model MQFVI5, provide a variable volume of airflow via the primary air valve. The fan is only operated in the heating mode. Series MQFVI5 is available in seven casing sizes. Basic units include the following construction features.
- inlet velocity sensor
- 1” dual density fiberglass insulation
- flanged discharge connection
- btm. access panel
- SCR fan speed control
- 20 gauge primary air valve
- 22 gauge casing
- 18 gauge discharge
- control enclosure with mounting plate
- ECM motors available on case sizes 3 and 6
Learn more about the McQuay Delivered VAV System which combines the McQuay System Controller, air handling equipment and VAV terminal boxes.